raeX

September 16, 2006

__ boredom

boredom's getting into me.
im realie feeling so damn slack.

anyws.
i sold my Creative Zen Neeon to nrl! ((:
yayy. im so so happy.
i love ya nrl babeh.
haha.


getting my new player soon.

pretty?
when that crazy bitch can pay me.
i cant wait! (:



the rest of this post is just gonna be so damn random.
notes frm all subjects cos they are fresh in my head.


sri lanka: university admission, official language act, resettlement, citizenship rights
ireland: housing, voting, divided loyalties
good governance: principles of pragmatism, fairness, transparency, meritocracy, forwardlooking
venice: no, this is long. next.

differenciation: for stationary pts, let dy/dx = 0. to determine nature of points, get d2y/dx2. if >0, min. <0, bano3 =""> BaSO4 (white ppt) + MgNO3
unsaturated compounds.
neutralization.
mole concept.




rahhs,
im gg crazy.



-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home